Allentown Introduces A New Line Of Washing & Contamination Control Systems
Allentown is proud to introduce the NEW CW-185 Cabinet Washer with innovative and enhanced features and design including:
- Higher throughput: Up to 36 cages bases or 90 bottle/cap sets per cycle.
- Flexibility: Capable of performing a wide variety of wash/rinse cycle types such as recirculated wash/one pass rinse and recirculated wash/recirculated rinse/final rinse.
- More ergonomic: Full-view, vertical opening door to allow for easy loading and unloading.
- Combination of High Capacity and Adaptability: Middle wash/rinse arms and second shelf allow maximum capacity and high throughput. Both are also removable to be able to process larger items.
- Bottle washing system: Dedicated wash and rinse nozzles.
Having the will to expand its product portfolio with the addition of washing solutions, Allentown partnered with a leading washing solutions provider in 2017 for the sole purpose of leveraging their 24+ years of experience and excellence, adding it to Allentown’s own, and building a total solution package that is truly greater than the sum of its parts.
Allentown’s product offering now includes 19 new products for Washing and Contamination Control Systems: Cabinet Washers, Rack Washers, Tunnel Washers, Air Showers, Decontamination Chambers, Transfer Stations, Pass-Through Boxes as well as manual and automatic Bottle Processing Equipment.
For more information, click here.